Current Volunteer Opportunities
Proper COVID-19 prevention protocols, along with limited cast sizes, will be in place to ensure the safety of the cast and crew. If you are interested, or for more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking for Volunteers interested in:
- Stage Management
- We are in need of well organized people to help run rehearsals and performances. Stage Managers will mostly work in a digital capacity, however there may be in person performances and rehearsals if needed for the specific production.
- Due to complexity of technology, and the possibility of multiple locations for performance filming, we are in need of Assistant Stage Managers to help with running rehearsals and performances.
- Technical Volunteers
- Duties will vary depending on each production’s needs.
- Administrative Work
- Duties will vary depending on needs, but may include envelope stuffing, phone campaigning, etc.
- Video editing in programs like FinalCut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Photoshop, and iMovie
- Sound editing in programs like Garageband, Adobe Premiere, and Audacity
- Videography or camera operating
- Facilitating livestreams via Zoom, Facebook Live, and more
If you are interested in any of the areas listed above, or would simply like to get involved this season, please send an email to email@example.com.