AROUND THE WORLD IN 80 PLAYS
MOSCOW * PARIS * MOROCCO * PERU * FANTASY ISLAND * CONNECTICUT *
VENICE * BUDAPEST * PRAGUE * TOKYO * NEW YORK CITY
SATURDAY, OCTOBER 28TH, 2017
AT 6 O’CLOCK IN THE EVENING
$250 PER PERSON
Your journey includes your ticket around the (Live Arts) world and admission to the Mile High Club for afterglow antics.
Limited VIP group reservations are available and include expedited entrance at border control, reserved group seating during cocktail hour, dedicated group porter throughout the evening, and customized experiences all evening long.
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org, phone 434.977.4177
BLACK TIE OPTIONAL CREATIVE ATTIRE ENCOURAGED.
REMEMBER, YOU MAY MEET THE QUEEN.
Enjoy cocktails and world-class dishes handcrafted by our favorite local chefs, including:
- Curtis Shaver, Chef de Cuisine, Hamiltons’
- Frank Paris, Head Chef of Heirloom Rooftop + Bar
- Melissa Close-Hart, Executive Chef, Junction
- Christian Kelly, Executive Chef-Owner, Maya
- Micah LeMon; The Alley Light
- Joshua Rossiter; Ragged Branch Distillery (Spirits sponsor)
- Carrie Hodgkins; Lost Saint & Kerrie Pierce; Vitae Spirits ( Spirits sponsor)
- Reid Dougherty; Brasserie Saison, Silverback distillery (Spirits sponsor)
- Alec Spidalieri; Junction & Steve Yang; Tavola, Belle Isle Moonshine (Spirits sponsor)
- Gearharts Chocolates
PASSPORT GAME & LIVE AUCTION:
- Play the Fund the Mission Passport Game & enjoy a Live Auction of Epic Adventures to help forge theater and community!
PERFORMANCES & DANCING:
- Feast your eyes and ears on performances at ten luxurious destinations, and then dance the night away at the Mile High Club.
THE LIVE ARTS GALA! ALL THE FUN AND NONE OF THE JET LAG
AROUND THE WORLD IN 80 PLAYS:
An International Extravaganza and Journey
2017 Gala Co-Chairs
JAY & BARBARA KESSLER
2017 Gala Deputy Chair
2017 Gala Co-Directors
BREE LUCK & KELLI SHERMEYER