Live Arts Staff and Board
Please welcome Jeremy Duncan Pape as our new Technical Director. Live Arts is delighted to have him join the staff starting today.
Jeremy comes to us with a wealth of experience – at Live Arts and far beyond! He first appeared on the Live Arts stage in The Cripple of Inishmaan, way back in 2000 – in “the old space” on Market Street. Recently, he has been on the Live Arts Fringe Team several times, managing up to seven productions per day at the world’s largest performing arts festival.
After getting his BFA from the University of the Arts and his MFA from The New School, he worked as a director and a technical director in New York City. Jeremy has been the production manager for several off-broadway houses including Rattlestick Playwrights Theater and The Amoralists, steering seasons of successful productions and production teams. Jeremey is the Founding Artistic Director of No-Win Productions; and, before that, was the Associate Artistic Director of End Times Productions.
We are delighted to welcome (back) Jeremy and his wife Tricia to Charlottesville, and we look forward to telling great stories together in the coming years!
Volunteering at Live Arts on work days will be full of great learning opportunities, and a whole lot of fun. Jeremy is a good listener, leader, and teacher – any skill level can participate. Please join us on set, in the shop, in the office, and up in the grid soon; we encourage you to stop by and introduce yourself to our new Technical Director, Jeremy.
- BREE LUCK, Producing Artistic Director, email@example.com
- KIM BEARD, Database Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org
- CHRIS KELLY, Production Assistant, and Rental Manager, email@example.com
- MIKE LONG, Education Director, firstname.lastname@example.org
- RAY NEDZEL, Director of Marketing, Communication, and Fringe, email@example.com
- JEREMY DUNCAN PAPE, Technical Director, firstname.lastname@example.org
- DARRYL SMITH, Box Office Manager, email@example.com
- LINDA ZUBY, Bookkeeper, firstname.lastname@example.org
- LIZ HOWARD, Production Assistant, email@example.com
- LEO ARICO, Facilities
Live Arts Board of Directors:
- NORM OLIVER, President
- CAMERON MOWAT, Vice President
- BETSY RUDELICH TUCKER, Secretary
- MARTA KEANE, Treasurer
- Beverly Colwell Adams
- Deborah Arenstein
- Shilpa S. Davé
- Ethel deNeveu
- Lisa Duval
- Erin Hall
- Bill LeSueur
- Donna McAdams
- Patricia Simpson
- Ed Stockwell
- Matt Yohe
- Counsel: James F. Neale, McGuireWoods LLP